september 09, 2012

Tokyo Disneyland: Mickey no Cinderella Shiro Mystery Tour


 Tokyo Disneyland: Mickey no Cinderella Shiro Mystery Tour
I am currently playing "Tokyo Disneyland: Mickey no Cinderella Shiro Mystery Tour" on the Game Boy.

The downsides are there's no challenge at all, the game is a bit short, and I don't like the music. But it has really excellent graphics and it's nice with a map quest, and shows completion in percentage. For a game that is called Tokyo Disneyland, I think it nails it. It has re-spawning bats, talking mirrors, crumbling skeletons, jumping skulls, balloons, spikes that don't kill you instantly, and the music doesn't stop each time you die. Oh, and it has a password system. I give it 4/5.

After I beat the game, I found you could get 100% if you find everything.
So that's what I am doing at the moment.

It looks nice on a super game boy, but I play on Game Boy Color. Here is a screenshot from gamefaqs.  The two first courses are called 1-2 and 1-2. Then it's 2-1 and 2-2, and so on.
Tokyo Disneyland: Mickey no Cinderella Shiro Mystery Tour Screenshot
Here is another screenshot I took from vizzed.com.
In color, Mickey has red pants.
Mickey Mouse - Tokyo Disneyland Screenshot 2

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar